tiistai 31. toukokuuta 2011

There must be a reason why some people can afford to live well. They must have worked for it. I only feel angry when I see waste. When I see people throwing away things we could use. ~Mother Teresa

I've have a problem of throwing food and leftovers away. So all the time I try to figure out to do with them. The best one I've managed to do being here in Brussels is this soup last week:


Only thing I had to buy was cauliflower, everything else was leftovers from weekend, including brie cheese, milk, white wine and bread. I have to say self-made crutons must be the best way to use up old bread! Highly recommended.

Next challenge is to eat rest of the dried kikpeas in my pantry within 6 weeks. I bet that will be a lot of hummus!

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti