tiistai 9. elokuuta 2011

Fishy business

I've been allergic to fish all my life. A couple of months ago I discovered I'm actually able to eat fish (although eating a lot of it still provokes the rash). I've been so happy to try out the new stuff but to be honest, I'm running out of ideas. All my life I've always skipped all the fish recipes on cookbooks and -shows, so I have no idea what to do with it. I still managed to make some salmon in the oven (and salmon pasta out of the leftovers) and it turned out delish. But I still have my work cut out for me. I take this as a positive challenge!

Anyhow, the yoghurt sauce I had with salmon was awesome and oh-so-easy. Just mix up:

Natural yoghurt
Fresh dill, chopped
Fresh chives, chopped
Sea salt
Sugar

If using normal, natural yoghurt, I recommend drying it up a bit first. Just take a paper coffee filter or line a sieve with a cotton fabric, pour in the yoghurt and let the water drip for a while. It makes it thicker which, at least for me, works better in a sauce.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti