tiistai 14. kesäkuuta 2011

C'est l'angoisse du temps qui passe qui nous fait tant parler du temps qu'il fait

Last week it was the first time I ate a crème brûlée, macarons, had champagne on Seine, walked through Les Galleries Lafayette, saw the Eiffel tower. It was my first time to Paris. And it was love at first sight.
For once, I've been to a city where I immediately can feel like I could more into, at least for some time.
Not that i wouldn't like Belgium, but Brussels is getting a bit too much and too little for me. Paris had it all:
It's a big and posh city with a vibrancy in it but it's not too polished. It has rough edges and real feeling of life yet plenty of places where you can escape the reality. I really want to go back.


Here is the last cup of café I had in Paris. Ah, I loved the macarons!

Okay, now I feel like watching Amélie, just to get the Paris feeling again! And I'll think I'll do just that.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti